Tippmann Sports Company is a paintball maker company located in America. Tippmann Sports Company is well known for its stylish paintballer makers and paintball appliances like soldiery simulation kits. In 2000 Tippmann released the first mechanized paintball gun, the Flatline barrel that turned out to be players’ favorite. They also designed the first propane-power structure that encouraged the production of the Tippmann C-3 paintball maker that is powered by propane. Over the years, Tippmann has produced various paintball models, but the Tippmann X7 and Tippmann X7 phenom are their best paintball guns.
Tippmann X7 Vs. Tippmann X7 Phenom
Tippmann X7 is one of Tippmann’s most outstanding models. However, the X7 Phenom sets a higher standard with little bits of improvement. The difference between these two paintball guns is the availability of Flex Valve technology in the X7 Phenom and the lack of Tippmann X7. The X7 Phenom can operate under a 300 pressure per inch (psi), unlike the X7 that operates over 600 pressure per inch.
The Tippmann X7 paintball guns are the most tailor-made paintball guns in Tippmann Sports Company. The Tippmann X7 external model has the ability to shoot 20 balls per second with an allowance of about 30 balls per second due to its X7 E-Grip. It provides five safety modes; complete safety auto, auto-response, semi-auto, turbo, and three-shot safety.
The X7 Phenom paintball guns are the first air pressure paintball makers to incorporate superior accuracy, enhanced efficiency, flexible usage of pressed air, and a combination of both electronic and manual firing. It also has a Flex Valve technology that uses less psi of under 300 for increased air efficiency giving over 1400 shots emerging from a 4500 psi tank.
Comparison Between Tippmann X7 and Tippmann X7 Phenom
- A Tippmann X7 does not contain the Flex Valve technology, which makes it use over 600psi. On the other hand, A X7 Phenom paintball gun contains FlexValve technology, which gives the gun the power to fire under 300 pressure per inch.
- A Tippmann X7 paintball gun has a bigger size when compared with the X7 Phenom paintball gun. The Phenom paintball gun is 3-inch lower in size than the Tippmann X7, making it simple to use.
- A Tippmann X7 paintball maker contains more equipment compared with the Tippmann X7 Phenom, which does not fit with a few pieces of equipment of the Tippmann X7 model.
- A Tippmann X7 requires more maintenance when compared with the X7 Phenom.
- The Tippmann X7 contains a blowback style with a return mass. The paintball gun requires an inevitable pullback with every fire, while the X7 Phenom generates a minor retreat.
What is Tippmann X7?
A Tippmann X7 paintball maker is one of the most tailored paintball makers of the Tippmann Sports company and can be tailored with over one thousand designs. The Tippmann has a magnesium body that is lightweight and aids in reducing the weight by 20%. This paintball gun can fire up to 20balls per second(bps), which can be increased to shoot 30 balls per second(bps). It provides its users with five firing models: complete safety auto, semi-auto, auto-response, turbo, and three-shot safety burst.
It is designed with a blowback style with a returning mass, demanding a recoil in every shot fired. The minimized recoil of the Tippmann X7 paintball maker makes it simpler to focus and shoot accurately in cases where you are aiming at a moving person or object.
What is Tippmann X7 Phenom?
X7 Phenom paintball gun is a subsequent Tippmann X7 design. It is a Flex Valve technology that makes use of lower than 300 pressure per inch for created air efficiency providing more shots (1400 fires) from a 4500pressure per inch tank. The X7 Phenom is the foremost air pressured paintball maker that contains the merging of superior reliability, enhanced air effectiveness, the use of flexible compressed air, and uses both electronic and manual firing mode.
X7 Phenom paintball gun is designed in a soldierly style and can be tailored to over one thousand different types, including MPD-SD, AK-47, M-16, G36, MP5. and UMP. It has an electric trigger with five different shooting modes: Response, Safety Complete-Auto, Semi-Auto, NPPL, and PSP.
The Tippmann has a decreased pullback spool valve with a blowback style that needs a slight recoil for every firing. The decreased recoil makes X7 Phenom easy to aim and shoot in cases where there is a moving object or person. The Tippmann has lower maintenance since it has few accessories glued to it. It has a smaller size and is lightweight as it is made from aluminum; this makes the X7 Phenom easy to use of all the X7 models.
Difference Between Tippmann X7 and Tippmann X7 Phenom
- A Tippmann X7 paintball gun does not have the Flex Valve technology. The lack of Flex Valve makes the paintball maker operates at a psi higher than 600. On the contrary, an X7 Phenom contains a Flex Valve that makes the paintball maker operate at psi lower than 300.
- The Tippmann is more prominent in size than the X7 Phenom paintball gun. This makes the X7 Phenom gun easier to handle than the Tippmann X7.
- A Tippmann X7 paintball gun has more equipment than the Phenom.
- The X7 paintball gun contains a blowback style that contains reciprocating mass, thus requiring recoil after every shot. The X7 Phenom generates less recoil.
- The X7 requires more maintenance since it has more accessories in it. The X7 Phenom, on the contrary, requires less maintenance since it has fewer accessories.
Tippmann X7 plus Tippmann X7 Phenom models are the most famous paintball guns created by the Tippmann Sports Company. The X7s are one of the finest paintball markers produced by the Organisation, but the release of the X7 Phenom raised the standards to a distinctive level; the X7 Phenom is an improved Tippmann X7.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.